Corporate Social Responsibility
Not by obligation but by conviction
We wanted to participate in the effort to minimize social marginalization and protect our natural heritage.
Conscious of our duty to encourage those who devote themselves to making this happen, Prudence Leasing financially supported:
- The Diocesan Technical Education Service, which aims to train and educate disadvantaged young people in a situation of academic failure through its three centres:
- St-Gabriel Technical College (Sainte Croix)
- St-Monfort Technical Centre (Route Nicolay, Port-Louis)
- René Verbruggen Technical Centre (Souillac)
- Haemophilia Association of Mauritius, which works to improve and sustain treatment of people with haemophilia and other inherited bleeding disorders.
- Etoile dEspérance, an NGO which helps women affected by alcoholic problems.
- The Mauritius Wildlife Foundation, which deals with the conservation and preservation of endangered animal and plant species.
- TIPA, whose mission is to empower vulnerable children to become active citizens in Mauritian society by promoting their development through interactive pedagogy and education to art and culture.
- Link to Life, whose mission is to provide support and counselling to cancer patients and their families.
- APPEL (Association for Tears), whose mission is to support the homeless of the capital, Port-Louis, and manage a night shelter and a day care centre in Roche-Bois.
- SOS Children Villages Mauritius
- Association Kinouete
- Association D’Alphabetisation de Fatima